Welcome to Rate That Provider - St. Louis, Chicago. Click here to register

Opt Out of Emails

You must read the rules and then send a Private Message (PM) to admin letting them know you have read them and acknowledge that you understand them.

Opt Out of Emails

Unread post by Diveguy Founder » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi All,

If you want to keep your RTP account but do not want to receive emails you need to log into your account and go to the User Control Panel > Board Preferences > Edit Global Settings.

There you can change the first three options and you will no longer receive emails.

All further communication will be done via PM so you must ensure that you check your PMs often. No advertising will ever go out via PM.

The last two options in the UCP photo above allows you to be notified of new PMs, either by email or having a little notice appear at the top of the page you're on when logged on.

If you want your account deleted send an email to admin@ratethatprovider.com with your [highlight=#ffff80]username / email address and notice that you want to be deleted[/highlight].

--Diveguy

Site Admin Diveguy
Site Admin

Have thanks: 477 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

{ SO_SELECT }

Re: Touching base

Unread post by countrys Verified Monger » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:45 am

Diveguy the Holy One,

I've been lurking since March, but I need to send you what I understand to be $50.00 for an upgraded status???? Also, I have my first appt tomorrow with a provider who advertises here. When and how do I ask her to send you an "OK" regarding our appt or her experience with me? She will be my first reference. I'm also a recent member of P411. What is my next step? Thanks.

Countrys
Charlie Poster countrys
Charlie Poster

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: Touching base

Unread post by Diveguy Founder » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:58 am

countrys wrote:Diveguy the Holy One the Holy One,

I've been lurking since March, but I need to send you what I understand to be $50.00 for an upgraded status???? Also, I have my first appt tomorrow with a provider who advertises here. When and how do I ask her to send you an "OK" regarding our appt or her experience with me? She will be my first reference. I'm also a recent member of P411. What is my next step? Thanks.

Countrys

Depends on what you're trying to do. If you want to be a Verified member then yes, you need to become an Executive member and have two ladies confirm you and/or some OKs from P411.

You can send me a PM as to who can verify you.

For this message the author Diveguy has received thanks:
Destiny Monroe(Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:37 pm)
Rating:6.25%

Site Admin Diveguy
Site Admin

Have thanks: 477 times
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Read Rules